All returning and new FirstLine students must fill out and submit their enrollment packet for the 2022-23 school year. You may use the links below to fill out the online version of the enrollment packets. If you cannot access or would like to complete your enrollment at a school site, please reach out to your school’s front office.
Returning Student Online Enrollment: Please note that to complete returning student enrollment for 2022-2023 online, you must have your student’s snapcode. If you don’t have a snapcode, you can get it by contacting your students’ front office.
Acceptable proofs of residence include:
- 2022 Property tax bill showing the homestead exemption
- A current signed, one-year lease
- Entergy – one name only**
- Cox Cable/Direct TV
- Sewerage & Water Board
- Phone bill
- Internet Bill
- Auto Registration & proof of insurance (must be presented together/one proof)
- Homeowner’s, flood, or renter’s insurance
New Student Online Enrollment: Please note that to complete New Student Enrollment for 2022-2023 online, you must first be assigned to a FirstLine School by completing NOLA-PS Common Application. More information can be found HERE.
All new students will be required to upload or submit the following documents:
- Parent ID/State Driver’s License
- Student Birth Certificate
- Report Card from Previous School
- Immunization Records
- Insurance Card (if applicable)
- IEP/504 Evaluation (if applicable)